Easy Scan Plus
Easy to use and portable, Easy Scan Plus guides you through the entire duplication process; identifying the original remote, advising which Silca remote is needed and copying the new remote.Скачать
- Identifies the frequency and code type of the original remote (fixed or rolling code).
- Signals whether it is possible to duplicate the remote and, if yes, which Silca Air4 remote to use.
- Checks that the duplicated remote corresponds with the original.
- Tunes the signal intensity of quartz remotes
- Operates as a frequency meter to read the frequency of the original and copied remotes.
Advanced functions with Air4 Remote Programming Software
Easy Scan Plus can also be connected to a PC using the special program “Air4Remote Programming Software” downloadable from www.silca.biz.
- Easily identifies of the original remote thanks to an extensive, structured database including photos of original remotes.
- Duplicates Cardin® 128bit remote and FAAC® and Genius® ‘slave’ remotes in around a minute (internet connection required).
- Updates Air4 V Plus 128 remotes with new applications.
- Generates a new fixed or rolling code remote without need of the original.
- Gives immediate access to tutorial videos, A.L.S. and manual saving on the receiver procedures.
- Easily programs push buttons using the “drag and drop” feature.
- Generates and copies fixed code remotes through the Dip Switch configuration.
- Creates new copies of a customer remote from archived data.
- Manages and customizes remote parameters such as frequency, pushbutton codes, installer codes etc.
Power supply: Two rechargeable nickel-metal hydride 1.2V ‘AA’ type batteries (supplied). Via a PC using the USB cable (supplied). Direct from the mains using a USB connector (not supplied)
Voltage: 5 VDC with an external power supply - 2.4 VDC with the batteries
Antenna field frequency: Antenna NFC: 13,56 MHz - Antenna HF: 26,720 - 871.1 MHz
Dimensions: Width: 148 mm, Depth: 90 mm, Height: 25 mm
Weight: 172,50 gr. (without batteries)