UC199 is the Silca electronic, compact and high precision key-cutting machine for single and double sided flat keys and cruciform keys. It represents the result of the evolution of a Silca machine concept which has represented a great outcome, with more than 250 machine units successfully used by Locksmiths and Key Cutters all over the world. UC199 combines precision and ease of use and offers high quality results due to its innovative functions and laser technology.Скачать
- High reading precision through the electronic optical reader.
- High cutting precision.
- Compact dimensions and ergonomic shape.
- High quality carbide cutter (standard).
- Two types of uses: Stand-Alone and PC driven.
- Fast key-cutting cycle: Copying from original, for simultaneous reading of original key and key cutting: approx. 20 seconds for flat keys with 5 pins.
- Semi-automatic gauging function for both standard and automatic clamp.
- Communication with SCP (Silca Code Program - SKP) and other software programs dedicated to key business available in the market.
- Web updates via SKP (Silca Key Programs).
- Optional automatic key feeder with no need for compressed air.
- User friendly software: thanks to Silca Code Program, supports all needs of data storage and multiple useful functions.
Cutter motor: single phase, optimized speed
Electricity supply: 230V-50Hz
Clamp: universal 4 sided clamp
Dimensions: Width: 396 mm (with optional box for keys: 458 mm), Depth: 543 mm, Height: 386 mm (with raised shield: 590 mm)
Weight: 43 Kg with standard clamp, 50 Kg with optional feeder unit
- Slotted, 4-sided clamp for single and double sided keys
- Patented laser reader for flat keys
- Flat keys copied by original in one single operation
- Double clamp for copy by original and decoding
- Recognition of installed clamp
- Can be used in Stand Alone or with the Silca Code Program
- Optional: automatic feeder set (no compressed air needed)
- Movable safety shield
- Weight kg 43
Machine for Flat, Vehicle and Cruciform Keys.
* Use with automatic feeder.