RW4 Plus is the cloning device for reading and copying in stand-alone mode a wide range of transponders.Descărcări
Videoclipuri despre produse
- Transponder reading: RW4 Plus detects the presence of fixed code and Crypto transponders in a vehicle key and identifies the type showing it on the display. The device can recognize the presence of several other transponders including Philips® Crypto 3, Megamos® Crypto 2 and Texas® AES transponders.
- Transponder copying and writing: RW4 Plus copies and writes quickly and accurately the following types of transponders:
- Texas® fixed code ID4C using Silca GTI,
- Temic®, Philips® and Megamos® fixed code using Silca T5,
- Philips® Crypto ID40, ID41, ID42, ID4W and ID45 using Silca T10, T25, T28, T29 and T50,
- Philips® Crypto 2 ID46 using Silca GTI,
- Texas® Crypto ID4D using Silca GTI,
- Texas® Crypto 2 ID6F using Silca GTI,
- Texas® Crypto 3 ID6A using Silca GTI,
- Texas® Crypto 80 bit Toyota® ‘G’ ID6E-36 and Valeo® ID6E-37 using Silca T80,
- Megamos® Crypto ID48-A and ID48-K using Silca T33,
- Megamos® Crypto ID48, ID48-A1, ID48-A2, ID48-A3 and ID48-A4 using Silca T48,
- Holden® Commodore keys type 1 and 2.
- Transponder generation in stand-alone mode: RW4 Plus is able to generate in stand-alone mode codes for certain fixed code transponders and Texas® Crypto 80 bit transponders used on popular Ford®, Subaru® and Toyota® vehicles. For the most common models of the Fiat® group, RW4 Plus can also generate Philips® Crypto ID46 and Megamos® Crypto ID48 transponders using data read by the Advanced Diagnostics devices.
- Transponder generation with a PC: Using the free software TRP Setting, RW4 Plus can generate Texas® Crypto 40 bit, Texas® Crypto 80 bit, Megamos® Crypto, Philips® Crypto and Philips® Crypto 2 transponders.
- Codes archive: RW4 Plus: Up to 99 transponder codes can be saved in an on board archive that can be easily deleted when required. Unlimited codes can be archived when using a PC and the Silca Transponder Program.
- Easy powering: RW4 Plus can be easily powered up in any vehicle by means of a cigarette lighter socket cable.
- Silca ID46 Solution: With the Silca ID46 Solution copying Philips® Crypto 2 ID46 transponders is easy: you just need the original key together with the exclusive Silca Snoop device, designed to read data by inserting the key in the ignition lock. Only two key data acquisitions are required to complete the cloning process.
- Silca ID48 Solution: The Silca ID48 Solution allows you to copy Megamos® Crypto ID48 transponders used on over 200 vehicles from all the major automotive groups. It is a web-based solution that makes use of the M-Box add-on hardware, whose internal software is updated automatically, and the unique M-Snoop technology for reading original key data. The entire process is quick and easy: only three data acquisitions are required and the decoding of encrypted transponder data is done online.