Air4 Remotes Range
Air4 comes in 4 different versions able to duplicate the vast majority of remotes currently on the market:
- Air4 V Plus: for frequencies 433.92 and 868.35 MHz (AM/FM) (fixed and rolling codes). Compatible with Easy Scan Plus and “Air4 Remote Programming Software” to offer a range of advanced features. Use of NFC technology means remotes are updateable with latest applications developed by Silca.
- Air4 L: new model for fixed code remotes using a frequency of 433.92 MHz (AM) and for many of the most popular remotes using rolling codes.
- Air4 L2: The Air4 L2 model has been added to the range of Silca residential remotes for duplicating fixed code remotes and many popular rolling remotes including FAAC®. Available in single version or in pack of 5.
- Air4 V: for fixed and rolling code remotes with frequencies ranging from 433.92 to 868.35* MHz (AM/FM).
* Frequency not available in Australia
- Air4 Q: for quartz remotes with frequencies ranging from 27 to 40.685 MHz. Silca uses state-of-the-art technology meaning no need to change the quartz crystals to duplicate the remote. Air4 Q is not available in the new design.
- Widest remotes coverage: With Air4 you can duplicate the largest variety of fixed and rolling code remotes available on the European market.
- Simple duplication procedure: Duplicate your customers’ remotes quickly and easily thanks to Air4’s head-to-head automatic add-on, self learning frequencies function and simple programming procedure - even easier with the Silca Easy Scan Plus device and Air4 Remotes Programming software.
- Duplicate new remote without the original: With the Air4 Plus remotes, the Easy Scan Plus device and special software a duplicate remote can be created even in the absence of the original.
- Broadens the selling opportunity: Offer not only duplication but also greater convenience. Customers can replace up to four different remotes with just one single device.
- Choice of 5 colours: Available in red, powder blue, ivory, graphite and dove grey, Air4 has contoured push buttons and a lanyard for easy attachment to key rings.
- Available individually boxed or in a pack of 5 colours: The boxes feature a hook for easy display.
- Certified quality: Air4 provides all the quality and reliability of a CE certified product entirely designed and manufactured in Italy.