ProTech Abloy® is a semi-industrial machine for cutting, engraving and sorting different type of keys, including Abloy® key types. It is particularly indicated to Master Key Systems producers or Locksmiths that manage high volumes of key.
- Latest technology for advanced duplication systems.
- Modular and updatable solution.
- Customized engineering.
- Powerful proprietary software program.
- Duplication cycles designed on key shapes and cuttings.
- Programmable key sorting solution.
- Simplified access to working area.
- Easy and fast accessories set-up.
- Perfect for new generation and mixed cutting systems.
- Exclusive notification service via e-mail.
- Real time control on working processes and machine's status.
Single phase: 200 / 240 Volts
Frequency: 50 Hz
Energy consumption: 1 KW
Suggested air: 300 l/min
Capacity: 50 L
Pressure: 10 bar
ProTech cutting tolerances on three axes (X,Y,Z) controlled by encoder +/- 0,03 mm
900 x 1800 x 800 mm (W x H x D)
35,43 x 70,86 x 31,49 in (W x H x D)
Overall dimensions with PC:
1050 x 1800 x 800 mm (W x H x D)
41,33 x 70,86 x 31,49 in (W x H x D)