Fast and easy to use, Speed S is perfect for key cutters who have just entered the key duplication business, but also for experienced Duplicating Centres that require a precise and user-friendly machine with a wide range of optional accessories.
- Fast, compact and user-friendly.
- The four-face rotating clamps give the chance to duplicate a high number of keys.
- Ergonomic shape of handles and levers and innovative design to work in a comfortable environment.
- Compact dimensions of the machine to save space and better organise the work station.
- Efficiency and cleanliness of the work station are ensured by the incorporated brush for finishing cut keys and the removable chipping tray.
- Moving parts are protected from the introduction of dust and metal chippings.
Motor: Single phase and speed 230V - 50/60Hz
Cutter: HSS (Super Rapid Steel)
Movements: By ball joint on rectified carriage
Standard Clamp: Four-face rotating clamp
Maximum length of cuts: 42 mm (1.65”)
Dimensions: Width: 400 mm (15.74”), Depth: 460 mm (18.11”), Height: 300 mm (11.81”)
Weight: 14 Kg (30.8 lb)
- Sintered, nickel-plated clamps
- Single speed cutter motor
- Electromagnetic safety switch
- Protective shield
- Accessories area
- Swarf tray
- Wide range of optional accessories
- Brush ø 80x16mm
Machine for Flat, Vehicle and Cruciform Keys.