The machines of the Bravo key cutting machines sum up the know-how Silca has developed in over forty years of industry leadership and is a safe bet for the locksmith searching a durable, reliable and practical mechanical key machine.
- Smooth to handle carriage: Bravo Evolution features smooth and stable carriage movements. Thanks to the special internal mechanism, the plays while shifting the carriage are reduced to the minimum for precise key cutting operations.
- Long-lasting structure: The bushings of the carriage shaft apply a technology used in the automotive industry and are covered with special oils that guarantee better sliding and resistance to wear. Their dust removing system hinders the intrusion of metal chippings while cutting for a longer life and more precise cutting results.
- Easy calibration: The machine is equipped with a mechanical tracer point with micrometric adjustment ring nut (+/- 0,05 mm) for an accurate key cutting.
- Practical and ergonomic work station: The carriage is released by pressing the red button between the clamps, which automatically activates the cutter for practical and safe key cutting operations. The ergonomic levers and knobs and the neon lamp in optimized position above the key cutting area ensure the work station is comfortable and well illuminated.
- Three-sided clamps: The three-sided clamps are easy to twist off and turn over for accommodating a wide variety of keys. The patented dynamometric clamping system with controlled movement knobs ensure perfect key locking. The grip is balanced and secure to avoid damage to the key and to the clamp due to wrong or excessive pressure.
- Clean working area: Bravo Evolution is unique in having two plexiglas covers that protect the user from metal chips and convey them into the pull-out swarf tray below the machine.
- Dedicated brush start button: The de-burring brush is made of tynex and is turned on via the dedicated switch. It rotates at the same speed of the cutter (650 rpm).
- Safety devices: The on-off switch features a safety cut-out for user protection. The machine needs to be manually re-started after a power interruption. The carriage cannot be released until the gauges have been disengaged for avoiding accidental damage.
Power supply: 230V-50/60 Hz
Cutter motor: single phase and speed
Cutter: HSS (high speed steel)
Cutter speed: 650 rpm
Standard clamp: 3-sided clamp with dynamometric controlled knob
Movements: on sintered, self-cleaning and self-lubricating bushings
Carriage runs: 42 mm
Dimensions: Width: 400 mm, Depth: 520 mm, Height: 400 mm
Weight: 21,5 kg
- High quality and versatile clamps
- Carriage safety system
- Automatically activated cutter
- Automatic tightening of the belt
- Electromagnetic safety switch
- Long-lasting components
Machine for Flat, Vehicle and Cruciform Keys.