Matrix Evo S
The mechanical machine for high quality cutting of dimple and laser keys Matrix Evo S is the quality mechanical key cutting machine for dimple keys with flat cuts and laser keys.
The fixed clamp with three positions is designed to easily accommodate different types of keys, whilst the electromechanical gauging system, the smooth and controlled carriage movements and the sprung tracer point with micrometric regulation ensure high quality cutting results.
- Optimized fixed clamp for a wide range of keys: Matrix Evo S features a fixed clamp with three different positions for easily installing a wide array of keys: dimple keys with flat cuts (also type Abus®, Bricard®, Cisa®) and laser keys (also type HU66 and Mercedes® HU64). The clamp can be removed without effort thanks to its dove tail shape, facilitating the installation of an extensive range of adapters and optional accessories.
- Precise calibration for high quality cuts: the machine is equipped with sprung tracer point and micrometric regulation ring for precise calibration and high quality cutting results.
The electromechanical gauging system features an intuitive display for checking the correct setting of the tools before cutting.
- Exclusive tool identifying collar: cutters and tracer points can be easily identified thanks to the coloured plastic collars, red and black respectively, with the name of the tool engraved on. This patented solution is a Silca exclusive and helps immediately recognize the tool you need to install.
- Ergonomic and comfortable to use: the lever of the vertical Z axis has a button that enables you to lower the tracer point/cutter unit. It also integrates the functions of automatic cutter motor start and Z-axis block. This solution ensures more safety for the operator and grants a faster and more efficient use. Knobs and levers feature an ergonomic design, whilst the rollbar allows you to rest the left hand while shifting the carriage lever for better control of the carriage and smoother movements.
- Perfect illumination of the work station: the led lights ensure an ideal illumination of the work station.
- Practical and capacious accessories areas: the incorporated pull-out accessories tray has 20 moulded positions for lodging cutters and tracer points and a wide space for other accessories, so your work area will be neat and perfectly organized. A capacious tool area on top of the machine can hold keys and other accessories while cutting.
- Safe for the user: the machine features a transparent safety shield and a thermal-magnetic mains switch.
Power supply: 230V - 50/60Hz
Cutter motor: single phase and speed
Tool speed: 6000 rpm (for cutters in high speed steel)
Clamp: fixed and removable, with interchangeable plates
Standard tools: Cutters F1 (dimple keys) and F22 (laser keys) in high speed steel HSS Tracer points T1 (dimple keys) and T22 (laser keys) Adapters M for Mercedes® keys type HU64
Movements: on three axes by ball guides
Runs: X axis: 40 mm, Y axis: 50 mm, vertical Z axis: 30 mm
Dimensions: Width: 310 mm (400 mm with maximum lever operating space), Depth: 400 mm, Height: 470 mm
Weight: 24,6 kg
- Tilting clamps
- Electromechanical calibration system
- Protective shield
- Cutters made of HSS (High Speed Steel)
- Carriage movements on bearing guides
- Pull-out accessories compartment
Machine for Laser and Dimple Keys.