Remote Car Key and Smart Remote Programmer
The Silca Remote Car Key is a unique quality-styled, compact remote that, once programmed, duplicates the functions of the original key. It features three push buttons for lock, unlock and boot release and incorporates a space-saving retractable Silca quality blade.
The Smart Remote Programmer is the device that pre-sets the new remote key. It takes the specific vehicle data necessary to pre-set a new key from the dedicated SRP software via a PC or mobile device and writes it onto the remote key in seconds via NFC technology.
The SRP software is the user-friendly programme that guides you step-by-step through all the Remote Car Key pre-setting operations. It can be downloaded from the link below (use via PC) or from or (use via mobile device).
- Immediate availability: you can programme and cut the customer’s new key in minutes.
- Wide vehicle coverage from a low inventory: hundreds of models can be programmed from only 5 key variants.
- Quick and easy to use with no physical connection needed. The Smart Remote Programmer operates automatically via the user-friendly SRP software and applies the NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, a Silca patented application, to write the data onto the Remote Car Key.
- A quality replacement key at an advantageous price compared with car dealerships.
- Modern design with quality ‘feel’. The Silca Remote Car Key is made with long-lasting components, features a robust flip mechanism and applies tested technologies to guarantee perfect functioning.
- Fully compatible with Silca quality FH key blades and range of transponders.
- No tokens needed. You can pre-set as many keys as you want.
- CE certified.
Smart Remote Programmer
Power supply: The device is powered via the USB cable connection or with 4 alkaline batteries type AA (supplied)
Input Voltage: 6V, Input power: 0,9W, Input current: 150mA
Antenna field frequencies: NFC antenna: 13,56 MHz, Bluetooth antenna: 2,45 GHz
Dimensions: Width: 145 mm, Depth: 84 mm, Height: 30 mm
Weight: 181 g
With the Silca Remote Car Key Solution duplicating original vehicle keys is easy.
- Search for the make, model and year of the vehicle key to pre-set in the special SRP software using a PC, or with a mobile device via the dedicated app.
- The programme tells you whether the remote can be pre-set and if so which key variant is needed.
- The software then sends the data necessary to pre-set the new key to the Smart Remote Programmer either remotely via Bluetooth or via the USB cable from a PC.
- The remote is pre-set by placing the new key over the key symbol in the recess in the Smart Remote Programmer using the NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
- Cut the FH key blade and fix it in the Remote Car Key using the pins provided. SRP tells you what FH key blade to use.
- If necessary fit the Remote Car Key with the relevant transponder. SRP tells you what Silca transponder to use.
- Programme the transponder using an Advanced Diagnostics device, or clone it using the Silca RW4 Plus or Fast Copy Plus.
- The SRP software advises if the remote can be programmed into the vehicle using a Silca or Advanced Diagnostics device.
- Alternatively the remote can be programmed into the vehicle using the manufacturer’s manual on-board procedure. SRP contains a comprehensive database of on-board procedures.