ADC260 Smart Programmer
The Smart Pro Mercedes* Solution is the fast, reliable way to programme slot keys compatible with Mercedes* models produced from 1996 to 2014.
It requires the combined use of the Smart Programmer device, the dedicated Mercedes* software module ADS2298, the Silca slot key HU106S23, and the Smart Pro.
In the kit you will find everything you need to start your Mercedes* key programming business. It includes:
• the Smart Programmer ADC260;
• 3 Silca slot keys HU106S23.
* Silca is not the owner of the intellectual property nor of any licences in relation to brands of motor vehicles, transponders or of commercial names related to producers shown in this flyer. Said brands and names are used only to indicate the correct use of the product. /All information and illustrations in this document are for guidance only. Silca reserves the right to alter products designs, dimensions or info to improve the products quality. The contents of this document are fully protected by Copyright and may not be copied or reproduced in any form, without written permission from Silca S.p.A.Downloads
SMART PROGRAMMER ADC260
The Smart Programmer ADC260 is the lightweight, easy-to-use device for programming Mercedes* keys in combination with the Smart Pro.
• The key emulator simulates the original key to read data from the car immobilizer. It perfectly fits the ignition unit of vehicles supported by this solution.
• The base station features an infrared slot for key reading and writing. It lodges in the Smart Aerial slot at the back of the Smart Pro.
• The device is connected to the Smart Pro via USB port.
SILCA SLOT KEY HU106S23
• Ready-to-programme with the PCB, infrared technology and emergency blade HU106 included.
• 3 function buttons for lock, unlock and boot release.
• Infrared technology allows you to automatically open and close the windows just like original keys.
• 3-button key adds the boot open functionality to a 2-button original key.
• Possibility to reset and rewrite the key in case of mistakes while programming.
• Default key configuration is 433MHz, but a frequency of 315MHz can be set in the markets where allowed.
SOFTWARE ADS2298 FOR MERCEDES*
Dedicated software has been developed to guide you through the programming procedure. The software is automatically enabled when connecting the Smart Programmer to the Smart Pro.
• The software provides step-by-step instructions and guides you through the entire programming procedure, making it a seamless process.
• The software shows the unused slots among the 8 keys available on a Mercedes* vehicle to avoid overwriting an existing working key.
• Choice of standard OBD or emulator key procedure to ensure maximum vehicle coverage.