Futura Pro is the electronic key cutting machine for residential and vehicle flat, cruciform, laser and dimple keys.
Futura Pro is a unique electronic key cutting machine combining two cutting stations in one user-friendly device. Ideal for inexperienced key cutters thanks to the software-guided procedures, this lightweight and compact machine is also perfect for professional locksmiths offering a roadside service. Now even faster than before, Futura Pro stands out for the quality of its key cuts, its small footprint and its access to the widest key database available on the market via the integrated tablet.
Video presentation (YouTube)
Engraving Kit - Video presentation (YouTube)
- Exclusive double cutting station: Futura Pro is unique in having two cutting stations so flat, cruciform, laser and dimple keys, both residential and automotive, can all be cut using a single machine. The wide range of optional accessories available further increases the machine’s cutting capabilities allowing you to duplicate almost any residential and vehicle key on the market.
- Practical and easy to operate: Futura Pro is controlled by a removable, 10” touch-screen tablet, which guides the user step-by-step in all key cutting operations (for example in selecting the correct key profile of a cylinder key, the make, model and year for vehicle keys, in the choice of the right cutter, clamp, etc.). The tablet integrates Silca Software’s main functions and data, including an extensive range of data cards and code tables for flat, cruciform, laser and dimple keys.
- Immediate process control: The colour-changing LED lights help the key cutter to immediately see the process status:
- white: the machine is ready to proceed;
- yellow: the machine is cutting a key;
- green: the key cutting is complete.
- Faster cutting cycles: Futura Pro features faster cutting cycles thanks to a motor that delivers up to three times more power and cutters that reach speeds of 1585 rpm for flat keys and 12100 rpm for laser and dimple keys. A new tablet together with upgraded electronics deliver both faster response times and an all-round improvement in the machine performance.
- Improved hardware and connectivity with 2 USB ports: All exposed screws are made of stainless steel for better resistance to wear and a longer life. The machine is equipped with 2 USB ports at the rear: one for the tablet battery charger and one for the tethering connection so the Futura Pro and tablet remain connected and operational even when the Wi-Fi connection is lost or unstable. The second USB port can also be used to connect the USB flash drive supplied with Futura Pro to import code tables or machine software updates.
- Space-saving and portable solution: Futura Pro is compact, lightweight and easy to carry. Featuring a safety shield that slides within the machine body and an ergonomic grip, it is perfect for small shops and vans.
- Functional and stylish: Silca prides itself not only on the outstanding quality of its products but also on their unique design. Futura Pro’s “total black” new look is both distinctive and stylish. Revamped details include the new tool holder mat on the top of the machine and the protective motor cover made of polished steel.
New software features
- Shortcut function for vehicle key cutting code searches: Searching for the right vehicle key cutting code is now easier and quicker with the card search shortcut function. Just input the first letters and the software will prompt the make and model you’re looking for, so you don’t have to manually enter the entire field.
- Key cut preview: The preview allows the key cutter to check and correct the cut for a worn key. This function is now available also for laser keys.
- Guided updating procedure: Keeping abreast of Futura Pro’s continuous upgrades has become easier with the new guided updating procedure. The software leads the user step-by-step through all the operations required for updating the machine (both via Wi-Fi and via web with Silca Remote Service).
- Faster switch on: The machine turns on quickly thanks to the new upgraded electronics.
Power supply: Machine: 24V d.c. - 5,5 Amp. - 130W - Power pack: 90/264V a.c. - 50/60Hz - 220W - MEANWELL GS220A24-R7B
Cutter motor (flat cuts): 24V d.c.
Cutter motor (dimple/laser cuts): 24V d.c.
Prismatic cutter (flat cuts): 01F, in HSS super rapid steel, TiCN coated
Cutter (dimple cuts): 01D, in HSS super rapid steel
Cutter (laser cuts): 01LW, in carbide, AlCrN coated
Tool speed: Prismatic cutter: 1585 rpm - Cutter (dimple/laser cuts): 12100 rpm
Movements: on 3 axes (with special bushes) driven by step motors (on rectiﬁed roller guides)
Clamp (flat cuts): 01V, removable, with 4 universal sides for holding ﬂat, vehicle and cruciform keys
Clamp (dimple/laser cuts): 01R, removable and provided with interchangeable jaws (01J and 02J)
Runs: X axis: 30 mm, Y axis: 50 mm, Z axis: 27 mm
Dimensions: width: 318 mm, depth: 413 mm, height with tablet and stand: 522 mm (without tablet and stand: 340 mm)
Weight: 20 Kg
- Getting acquainted
- Setting up the tablet
- Setting up the software
- Navigating software
- Clamping standard keys
- Cutting standard keys
- Decoding standard keys
- Copy by original
- Clamping dimple or laser keys
- Cutting dimple or laser keys
- Decoding laser keys
- Clamp calibration dimple or laser keys
- Clamp calibration standard keys
- Machine update and registration
- Full video
Futura Pro - Brochure
- 832 KB
Engraving Kit for Futura and Futura Pro - Brochure
- 401 KB
Code Maker - Leaflet
- 198 KB
Silca OEM Client Mottura® - Leaflet
- 1,22 MB
Futura Pro - Optional accessories guide
- 1,74 MB
Futura - Pro - Software updates vers. 3.8.0 - db 5.00
- 418 KB
Futura Pro - Futura Pro Automotive - Operating manual
- 7,87 MB
Futura Pro - Futura Pro Automotive - Software guide
- 5,87 MB