Optika Light, the new key reading device from Silca, can identify exactly the key to be copied within a selected key references list.
Optika Light can recognise the profiles of all the following key types: flat cylinder, bit, double bit, pump and dimple keys. It can also read the cuts of bit, double bit and pump keys and send the data to the Idea electronic key cutting machine to make a key copy.
- Proﬁle reading of the following key types: cylinder, bit, double bit, pump and dimple.
- Key cuts reading for bit, double bit and pump keys.
- Key identiﬁcation: simpliﬁed key reading and key searching function. Immediate identiﬁcation of the right key blank to be used.
- Speciﬁc database for geographical areas: a complete database of Silca references organized into macro geographical areas. When searching for a proﬁle, users may choose the appropriate geographical area to achieve the results best suited to their market.
- Customizable database: users may create their own Silca reference database using the Key Reader Program.
- Updating Optika Light data is easy and immediate via pen drive (provided).
- Device upgrade: Optika Light can be easily upgraded to standard Optika version (PC driven).
- Graphic display with reading results in real time.
- Unique jaw support for all key types with innovative open-close and adjusting system.
- Multilanguage software available in the following languages: English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Dutch, Czech, Turkish, Swedish.
- “Stand By” mode for power saving.
- Discover more:
Key Reader Program - SKP
Silca Remote Service - SKP
Width: 190 mm
Depth: 480 mm
Height: 400 mm
Weight: 9 Kg
Optika Light - Brochure
- 371 KB