Futura Pro Automotive is the electronic key cutting machine for all types of vehicle keys, including flat, laser, Ford® and Simplex® type keys. The machine is available also as Token version.
Futura Pro Automotive is a unique electronic key cutting machine combining two cutting stations in one user-friendly, easy to transport tool. Ideal for locksmiths and key cutters offering roadside services, the machine is also perfect for garages and car workshops who want to enter the profitable business of automotive key replacement. Now even faster than before, Futura Pro Automotive stands out for the quality of its key cuts, its small footprint and its easy access to the widest vehicle key database available on the market via the integrated tablet.
Engraving Kit - Video presentation (YouTube)
- Exclusive double cutting station: Futura Pro Automotive is unique in having two cutting stations so flat and laser vehicle keys can be cut using a single machine. The machine comes with a set of accessories to duplicate special keys, such as Huf®, Witte®, BMW®, Simplex®, Ford®, and Mercedes® type keys.
- Practical and easy to operate: Futura Pro Automotive is controlled by a removable, 10” touch-screen tablet, which guides the user step-by-step in all key cutting operations (e.g. selection of make, model and year of the vehicle, choice of the right cutter, key clamping, etc.). The tablet integrates Silca software’s main functions and a specific automotive key database covering over 90% of vehicle models currently available worldwide. The software provides an extensive range of data cards and code tables.
- Immediate process control: The colour-changing LED lights help the key cutter to immediately see the process status:
- white: the machine is ready to proceed;
- yellow: the machine is cutting a key;
- green: the key cutting is complete.
- Faster cutting cycles: Futura Pro Automotive features faster cutting cycles thanks to the motors that deliver up to three times more power and cutters that reach speeds of 1585 rpm for flat keys and 12100 rpm for laser keys. A new tablet together with upgraded electronics deliver both faster response times and an all-round improvement in the machine performance.
- Improved hardware and connectivity with 2 USB ports: All exposed screws are made of stainless steel for better resistance to wear and a longer life. The machine is equipped with 2 USB ports at the rear: one for the tablet battery charger and one for the tethering connection so the Futura Pro Automotive and tablet remain connected and operational even when the Wi-Fi connection is lost or unstable. The second USB port can also be used to connect the USB flash drive supplied with Futura Pro Automotive to import code tables or machine software updates.
- Space-saving and portable solution: Futura Pro Automotive is compact, lightweight and easy to carry. Featuring a safety shield that slides within the machine body and an ergonomic grip, it is perfect for small shops and vans.
- Functional and stylish: Silca prides itself not only on the outstanding quality of its products but also on their unique design. Futura Pro Automotive’s “total black” new look is both distinctive and stylish. Revamped details include the new tool holder mat on the top of the machine and the protective motor cover made of polished steel.
New software features
- Shortcut function for vehicle key cutting code searches: Searching for the right vehicle key cutting code is now easier and quicker with the card search shortcut function. Just input the first letters and the software will prompt the make and model you’re looking for, so you don’t have to manually enter the entire field.
- Key cut preview: The preview allows the key cutter to check and correct the cut for a worn key. This function is now available also for laser keys.
- Guided updating procedure: Keeping abreast of the machine’s continuous upgrades has become easier with the new guided updating procedure. The software leads the user step-by-step through all the operations required for updating the machine (via Wi-Fi, via web with Silca Remote Service and via ethernet).
- Faster switch on: The machine turns on quickly thanks to the new upgraded electronics.
Futura Pro Automotive Token
Futura Pro Automotive Token works on a “pay per use” basis, using either a “Token Pack” (paying per job) or “Unlimited Token Plan” (paying by time) purchased according to your needs.
- The “Token Packs” are sets of a fixed number of tokens, deducted once a key has been copied. Once you run out of tokens, you simply need to buy more to keep using the machine.
- With the “Unlimited Token Plan (UTP)” option you can cut an unlimited amount of keys during the selected period of subscription, starting from 1 month. Once the subscription period is over, you need to buy a new UTP. With both options, all software updates are included free of extra charge.
This solution significantly reduces the start-up investment and allows you to pay only for the use you actually make of the machine. Moreover, you will be able to request at any time a code for unlocking the machine and opt out of the Token Solution.
Power supply: Machine: 24V d.c. - 5,5 Amp. - 130W - Power pack: 90/264V a.c. - 50/60Hz - 220W - MEANWELL GS220A24-R7B
Cutter motor (flat cuts): 24V d.c.
Cutter motor (laser cuts): 24V d.c.
Prismatic cutter (flat cuts): 01F, in HSS super rapid steel, TiCN coated
Cutter (laser cuts): 01LW, in carbide, AlCrN coated - 02LW, in carbide, AlCrN coated
Tool speed: Prismatic cutter: 1585 rpm - Cutter (laser cuts): 12100 rpm
Movements: on 3 axes (with special bushes) driven by step motors (on rectiﬁed roller guides)
Clamp (flat cuts): 01V, removable, with 4 universal sides for holding ﬂat vehicle keys - B6, adapter for holding Simplex® type keys
Clamp (laser cuts): 01R, removable and provided with interchangeable jaws (01J, 02J, 04J and 19J) - 03R, clamp for holding Ford® type keys
Runs: X axis: 30 mm, Y axis: 50 mm, Z axis: 27 mm
Dimensions: width: 318 mm, depth: 413 mm, height with tablet and stand: 522 mm (without tablet and stand: 340 mm)
Weight: 20 Kg
Futura Pro Automotive - Futura Pro Automotive Token - Brochure
- 850 KB
Engraving Kit for Futura and Futura Pro - Brochure
- 401 KB
Code Maker - Leaflet
- 198 KB
Futura Pro Automotive - Futura Pro Automotive Token - Optional accessories guide
- 381 KB
Futura - Pro - Software updates vers. 3.7.0 - db 4.05
- 402 KB
Futura Pro - Futura Pro Automotive - Operating manual
- 7,81 MB
Futura Pro - Futura Pro Automotive - Software guide
- 5,84 MB