Professional key cutting machine to duplicate brass male and female bit and double bit, pump and central stop keys.
Omnia 650rpm is the professional mechanical key cutting machine for duplicating bit and double bit (male and female), pump and central stop keys. Omnia 650rpm features a speed of 650 rpm, which is perfect for key cutters and locksmiths who duplicate mainly brass keys.
- Optimized working area: Omnia 650rpm is characterized by smooth movements, easy-to-manage carriage with cross table and overall user-friendliness. Thanks to a careful design of the working space and to the clamps with different offset, Omnia 650rpm ensures:
- Speed and precision in the clamping of any type of key with no limits to the stem length.
- Complete and simultaneous view of both clamps and of the entire working area.
- Carriage movement on the left-hand side and key regulation on the right-hand side.
- Oustanding cutting results: The resistant-to-wear HSS cutter is able to reach a speed of 650 rpm, perfect for cutting brass keys. Cutter’s lateral jaws keep vibrations under control while cutting, ensuring stability of the machine’s body and high-precision key cutting results. The spring-loaded tracer point features micrometric regulation and fast release system.
- Diversity: Wide range of keys that can be cut with standard equipment, varied and tested range of optional accessories available.
- User-friendly and comfortable: Handles and levers are pleasing-to-the-touch and made of high-quality materials to guarantee a feeling of comfort and lack of strain. Long-lasting, energy-efficient led lighting means a complete, bright and diffused illumination of the working area.
- Neat and clean working area: The integrated accessories area on top of the machine is wide and capacious, allowing you to easily place accessories and keys.The incorporated tool holder dedicated to female key tailstocks guarantees quick identification and immediate finding of the right accessory. The inclined plane facilitates the collection of metal chippings in the swarf tray, conveniently located below the key cutting area.
- Safe for the key cutter: Safety devices include: automatic turning off of the machine through a microswitch while installing the key, electromagnetic safety switch, reduced noise levels thanks to the removal of the motor fan.
Motor: Single phase and speed
Power supply: 230V - 50Hz
Cutter: HSS (Super Rapid Steel)
Tool speed: 650 rpm
Movements: On cross table by ball guides (carriage) and ball socket joint (lever)
Carriage runs: 53 mm X axis, 42 mm Y axis
Dimensions: Width: 395 mm, Depth: 550 mm, Height: 320 mm
Weight: 32 Kg