Matrix One is a key cutting machine providing good performances in duplicating keys with flat dimple and laser key cuts, very user-friendly, practical and efficient.
Matrix One represents a combination of smooth movements, ergonomic and comfortable working area, guaranteeing good performances thanks to its electromechanical gauging system. Narrow stem vehicle keys and Fichet® type keys can be duplicated with Silca’s specific optional adapters.
Video presentation (YouTube)
- Ergonomic finishes and design, top quality materials.
- Tolerances of hundredths in cutting results.
- Ergonomic roll-bar and levers, led light, integrated tools and accessories compartments.
- Optimized spring loaded tracer point with spring cam to facilitate operations. Micrometric gauge is used for tools alignment and also for adjusting small variations in depths, often necessary to copy worn keys.
- An innovative keypad display facilitates and speeds up the calibration operations. Electromechanical calibration system.
- Roll-bar rest for the left hand provides the Operator with comfortable working conditions and excellent movements control. Optimized led lighting of the working area.
- The lever controlling movements on the vertical axis (Z axis) has a push button to activate an incorporated micro-switch ensuring safety, speed and efficiency to the Operator. Wide safety shield designed in order to provide maximum protection for the Operator.
- Easily-accessed accessories and keys area on top of the machine. Capacious pull-out tool-holder unit for accessories, incorporated on board into an ideal and easy-to-access position.
Discover more: Matrix One - Video (You Tube)
Power supply: 230V - 50Hz: 0,75 Amp. – 170 Watt
Cutter motor: Single phase 1 speed motor 230V 50/60 Hz
Cutters: HSS (Super Rapid Steel)
Movements: On 3 axes by ball guides
Clamps: Fixed with interchangeable plates
Runs: 40 mm (1.57“) X axis, 50 mm (1.97”) Y axis, 30 mm (1.18”) Z axis
Illumination: Led light
Dimensions: Width: 310 mm (12.20”) (with max. lever encumbrance: 400 mm – 15.75”), Depth: 400 mm (15.75”), Height: 470 mm (18.50”)
Weight: 24,6 Kg (54.23 lbs)