Swift is the mechanical key cutting machine for dimple keys with flat cuts, laser keys with internal, external and double external cuts and, withoptional accessories, also tubular keys and laser keys with narrow stems.
The mechanical key cutting machine for dimple, laser and tubular keys. Swift is the mechanical key cutting machine for dimple, laser and tubular keys. Easy to use, lightweight and compact, but extremely versatile thanks to its various optional accessories, Swift means reliability, durability and quality cutting results.
- Clamp optimized for the installation of a wide range of keys: with Swift you can easily clamp a wide range of dimple, laser and tubular keys.
The installation of tubular keys is made simpler thanks to a positioning device and an aligning bar that facilitate the correct adjustment of the key heads. The jaws of the cutter side of the clamp can be easily substituted.
- Precise calibration means quality key cutting: the machine is equipped with sprung tracer point and adjustment ring nut for the perfect calibration of dimple keys. This ensures quality cutting results even when original keys are worn out.
- Ergonomic and comfortable use: the levers and knobs of the machine are made of engineering plastics and, thanks to their ergonomic shape, guarantee comfortable grip and handling. The carriage shifting via rods and bushings is smooth and without plays for precise key cutting results.
- Lightweight, resistant and durable: Swift is lightweight, compact and made of top-notch components. The cutters provided are TiN plated for better wear resistance, while the motor has a longer life compared to most machines of the same category available on the market.
- Practical accessories area: on the upper part of the machine there’s a handy accessories compartment that makes it easy to reach the most frequently used tools.
- Safe for the operator: the mains switch of the machine is thermal-magnetic, a security device that prevents that the cutter automatically turns on after an abrupt interruption and reactivation of the electric power.
Power supply: 220V-230V / 50-60Hz
Cutter motor: single phase and speed
Movements: on three axes via rods and bushings
Tool speed: 50Hz: 8000 rpm (+/- 10%), 60Hz: 8000 rpm (+/- 10%)
Cutting tools: HSS (high speed steel) with TiN
Dimensions: Width: 260 mm, Depth: 285 mm, Height: 315 mm
Weight: 12 kg