Futura Auto is the electronic key cutting machine with two interchangeable clamps for duplicating laser and flat vehicle keys.
Futura Auto is the easy-to-use electronic key cutting machine with integrated tablet, developed for duplicating all types of car keys. It can also cut motorbike, microcar, van and truck keys, and most complementary keys used for petrol cap locks, glove boxes and roof racks.
Designed for key cutters who want to enter the automotive key business, thanks to the user-friendly software that guides step-by-step through all key cutting and decoding operations, it is perfect also for locksmiths offering roadside services. Futura Auto features the same unique, compact and practical design as the best-selling Futura range.
Video presentation Futura Auto (YouTube)
- Optimized cutting station for all vehicle key types: Futura Auto key cutting station is optimized for mounting the 01RA clamp, dedicated to laser key cutting, and the 01VA clamp, for cutting flat vehicle keys. The special dove-tail joint facilitates the installation of optional clamps 03R and 02R.
- Software-guided key cutting procedures: Futura Auto is controlled by a 10” touch-screen tablet that guides you step-by-step through the entire key duplication process. The software tells you what Silca reference you should use with a simple research by make, model and year of the vehicle, and indicates in what side of the clamp you should put the key or what jaws you should install. The tablet integrates all the Silca software functions and data that a specialist needs.
- Optimized cutting cycles: The software indicates which cutter from the ones supplied you should use to optimize the cutting cycle of a laser key. This enables you to maximize cut quality and minimize cutter wear.
- Duplication of broken flat keys: If you need to duplicate a broken flat key, the broken blade can be easily clamped along the groove to be decoded.
- Immediate process control: The colour-changing LED lights help you to immediately see the process status.
- Excellent connectivity with 2 USB ports: Futura Auto is equipped with 2 USB ports at the rear: one for the tablet battery charger and one for the tethering connection so the machine and tablet always remain connected and operational. The second USB port can be used to connect the USB flash drive supplied to import code tables or machine software updates.
- Space-saving and portable solution: Futura Auto is compact, lightweight and easy to carry. Featuring a safety shield that slides within the machine body and an ergonomic grip, it is perfect for small shops and vans.
- Functional and stylish: Futura Auto has a quality and distinctive look and has been designed to make your job more comfortable and practical, thanks to the wide accessories area on the top of the machine, the integrated cutter-holder, and the removable swarf tray below the working area.
- Easy to update: The procedures for updating the machine (via Wi-Fi, via web using Silca Remote Service, using a USB flash drive and via ethernet) are fully software-guided.
- Fast key search: Finding the correct reference to use is quick and easy with the simplified key search function. Just enter vehicle make, model and year to see the reference and start decoding.
- Integrated key hook position: This function allows you to import a file with the list of hook positions associated to the Silca keys present in your shop or warehouse. The saved keys are highlighted in green.
- Key cut preview: The preview allows you to check and correct the cut of a worn key. ‘Partial cuts’ function If part of the blade is missing,
the software shows all the possible combination to identify the correct key cuts.
- Compatible with InstaCode: You can search for the Silca card corresponding to an InstaCode one directly from the tablet.
Power supply: Machine: 24V d.c.- 5,5 Amp. - 130W - Power pack: 90/264V a.c. - 50/60Hz - 220W MEANWELL GS220A24-R7B
Cutter motor: 24V d.c.
Cutters: 12L, in high speed steel (flat cuts) - 01LW, 02LW and 06LW, in hard metal, coated (laser cuts)
Tool speed: 12100 rpm
Movements: on 3 axes (with special bushes) driven by step motors (on rectified roller guides)
Clamps: 01VA clamp, removable, with 4 universal sides (flat cuts) - 01RA clamp, removable, with the interchangeable jaws 106 and 107 (laser cuts)
Runs: X axis: 30 mm, Y axis: 50 mm, Z axis: 27 mm
Dimensions: width: 318 mm, depth: 413 mm, height with tablet and stand: 522 mm (without tablet and stand: 340 mm)
Weight: 20 Kg