The innovative Smart Dongle designed by Advanced Diagnostics has many features and benefits for the automotive locksmith providing a unique solution that replaces the current range of dongles with one automatic configurable dongle. Smart Dongle is suitable for use with AD100 Pro and MVP Pro.
One Dongle - One Solution
Smart Dongle provides ‘one easy to use solution’ by replacing the current range of dongles with one automatic configurable dongle.
- Security: Integration of the security calculator and smartcard is a significant benefit by automating the security process.
- Expandable functionalities: A hardware expansion port allows additional functionality to be added in the future. The Smart Dongle’s on-board memory incorporates the functionality of the ADC198 Nissan® PIN Code Dongle and ADC190 Hyundai® / Kia® PIN Code Dongle, which are available as optional software add-ons.
- Smartcard built-in: The security calculator and smartcard have been integrated into the Smart Dongle. This means no more entering security codes on the calculator and programmer as this process is automatic, making key programming easier, quicker and more streamlined. Note: Smartcard feature is only available for one registered device.
- One Dongle for all cars: Previously the correct dongle needed to be selected and in some cases multiple dongles used when programming transponders, remotes or reading pin codes for the same vehicle. Now, simply connect the Smart Dongle to your MVP Pro or AD100 Pro device and it will automatically configure itself for the vehicle it is connected to.
- Smart EEPROM read/write: With the addition of the Smart EEPROM cable you will be able to read EEPROM data to generate transponders and read pin codes directly from EEPROM.
- Transponder programming: Connecting the Smart Aerial to the Smart Dongle allows transponders to be pre-coded and programmed directly to the vehicle using only the MVP Pro or AD100 Pro programmers. Smart Aerial makes pre-coding transponders quick and simple.
Powered by programmer
Automatically configurable to the vehicle
Updated via the AD Loader Program
Hardware expansion port: Smart EEPROM reader and Smart Aerial
Dimensions: Length: 98 mm, Height: 84 mm, Depth: 34 mm
Weight: 175 grams
- Automatically configures programmer for car key / remote programming
- Replaces current range of dongles (except Dongle B)
- Can be used on all makes of cars worldwide
- User-friendly and portable
- Integrated smartcard / calculator security
- Integrated Nissan® and Hyundai® / Kia® PIN Code Dongles**
Expansion port for additional hardware:
- Smart EEPROM Reader*
- Smart Aerial for transponder reading and pre-coding*
* Optional modules - additional costs apply.
** Existing ADC198 and ADC190 customers will have this functionality added free.