AD100 Pro is a portable diagnostics device for programming keys and remotes for most vehicle makes available on the market, including proximity, smart and flip keys. The tool guides the user through the various processes necessary to programme keys and remotes.
AD100 Pro is the leading car key and remote programmer for most vehicle makes and models worldwide. Designed and engineered in the UK by Advanced Diagnostics, the pioneering and trustworthy manufacturer for aftermarket key programming tools, AD100 Pro is ideal for auto technicians and locksmiths providing high quality key and remote programming services.
- A new opportunity for your business: AD100 Pro can be a worthwhile asset and generate an excellent return on your investment, by opening an additional income stream for your business: that of vehicle key and remote programming using specialist diagnostic equipment, a service originally provided almost exclusively by franchised dealers.
- High quality and reliable solution: Advanced Diagnostics develop and manufacture all of their products to the highest standard, providing you the latest innovative tools used by professional locksmiths in the marketplace.
- Easy to use advanced technology: Designed with simplicity in mind, AD100 Pro is a portable device that simply guides you through various processes for key and remote fob programming, from the more basic keys, to proximity and smart keys.
- Pin code reading function: Some vehicle immobiliser systems require security access (pin code) to allow keys or remotes to be programmed. AD100 Pro can read many pin codes and, where they cannot be read, Advanced Diagnostics offer a service to customers to obtain them.
- Wide coverage of vehicle models constantly updated: The software coverage offered by AD100 Pro is extensive and developed for most makes of vehicles currently on the market, including over 60 car manufacturers worldwide. The software modules can be purchased as required, downloaded easily online 24/7 and installed directly onto the device, allowing you to benefit from a cost effective and valuable solution.
Alimentation: 12v from vehicle/mains
Connection to vehicle via OBD socket
Display: 320 x 240 dot backlit LCD touch screen display with adjustable contrast
Interface: CAN bus, USB PC bus
Multi system protocols
Dimensions: Length: 262 mm, Depth: 218 mm, Height: 47 mm
- Read and clear fault codes
- Clear key memory
- Program keys, proximity keys, smart keys, flip keys, remotes
- Program aftermarket and OEM keys and key fobs
- Read immobiliser pin codes
- Read pre-code data
- Display live data
- Component actuation
- ECU identification
Simple user interface
Some of the functions are manufacturer / model dependent
AD100 Pro - Brochure
- 251 KB